Analytics Pre-Sales Partner Manager
Advanced | Sales
Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right-first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to user’s lives. With more than 19,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, our Pre Sales team help to make the complex simple, as we become one of the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
What you will be doing
- Managing relationships key analytics third party suppliers, including (but not limited to) IBM and SAP
- Managing delivery partner input to both Pre-Sales and post sales delivery work
- Supporting Sales opportunities by providing critical input to qualification of opportunities
- Leading any solution design work alongside partner communities, to ensure our customers receive the best possible solution
- Supporting the account management function in ensuring customers are successful in their use of Advanced analytics solutions.
- Managing updates from key third parties, especially around pricing and new products
- Managing partner portals and ensuring Advanced details are kept current on them
- Ensuring Advanced meets partner accreditation requirements – working with colleagues in Sales, support and delivery
- Working with Finance to ensure renewals are correctly managed and any customer liaison around renewals, especially upgrade opportunities are managed
- Supporting and subsequently leading monthly Business Analytics calls to review key issues and pipeline opportunities
- Working with the Professional Services team to support post sales delivery programmes.
What you will be good at
- Customer Facing – the ability to manage key customer expectations and lead meetings with customers
- Discovery – the ability to lead key requirement discovery sessions, document the output and create solutions
- Analytics – the willingness to attend training programmes on key partner products and develop in depth understanding of their offerings is important.
- Drive – a drive to succeed, its anticipated this will be a challenging role for an ambitious person keen to step up.
In addition, any of the following Pre-Sales skills would also be desirable:
- Assisting with the qualification of opportunities
- Leading and coordinating presentations of the complete solution portfolio
- Training internal members of staff in the use of the solution when required
- Working with nominated people within the wider Pre-Sales (DBP) team to enable the relevant people to support them but also in developmental capacity, sharing learning and helping develop the knowledge of winning Pre-Sales campaigns
- Develop ROI and business case justification proposals for new business prospects, Pre-Sales consultancy exercises to identify business return for prospects and justify the ROI for our solution.
Accountabilities and Performance Measures
- Help support delivery of net new sales targets alongside personal targets.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned timeframe.
- Ensure key ARR business retention
- Be adaptable to business requirements/needs
- Ensure Advanced continues to be accredited for Partner Sales and Support programmes
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
With over a £254m turnover, over 19,000 customers and over 2,300 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Advanced Perks At Work - Exclusive employee discount programme providing access to enhanced offers at high street retailers (including John Lewis, Tesco, Apple and Asos), discounted rates for cinema and theatre tickets, accommodation and travel bookings
- Stunning office locations across 5 key hubs
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% matched contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
Why should you apply? Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we would like to hear from you. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process.
If your application is successful, you will initially be required to take an online assessment and attend an interview with our Sales management. Do not hesitate, apply now and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch!