Sales Operations Analyst
Ping Identity | Sales (6100)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
The Sales Operations Analyst is a critical role in driving sales velocity for the Ping Identity's North America region focused on companies below $1.5B n revenue; our Growth segment. This role will report to the Manager of Sales Operations and receive direction from the Vice President of Growth in a business management capacity. The Sales Ops Analyst will be an analytical, detail-oriented professional who is able to manage complex processes and responsibilities punctually and with a strategic mindset in order to support the Growth sales team.
The Sales Ops Analyst will interact with the direct salesforce, sales operations and sales leadership on a daily basis. They will also interface with Marketing, Information Systems, Legal, Finance and People Operations on a regular basis.
- Drive sales velocity by facilitating deals through the inquiry-to-order process; working with reps on pricing strategy, legal on deal structure, finance/accounting on deal terms and conditions along with approvals
- Assist sales reps with administration of customer contracts and order forms as required
- Support VP of Growth with their sales forecast on a weekly basis
- Manage corporate Deal Desk processes for the North America Growth region
- Operationalize territory account plans during the annual planning process and perform ongoing maintenance of sales territories
- Manage data integrity of our CRM, Salesforce.com; provide analysis, create reports, and build dashboards to bring insights to sales reps and sales managers within the North America Growth region
- Utilize Business Intelligence systems and processes to enable iinformed decision making
- Provide training to reps on new systems, processes and policies in conjunction with respective business owners; e.g. Marketing, Finance, Legal and Information Systems
- Assist with sales headcount capacity planning and analysis
- Ensure sales reps and prospecting teams have the tools and information they need to be successful
- Produce and present financial and business results to the North American Growth team on a quarterly basis
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years Sales Operations or Finance experience
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely and accurate fasion in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Self-starter, capable of working through problems quickly
- Analytical, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Experience interacting with a wide variety of Sales, Marketing, and Executive leaders