Mid Market Sales Representative
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
Trintech is a leading global provider of integrated, cloud-based software solutions for the office of finance. Our Adra suite of solutions provides Mid-Market companies a purpose-built solution to greatly improve the efficiency, control and visibility for all key areas of the financial close process including balance sheet reconciliation, transaction matching, financial task management and controls. The Adra solution has more than 1,400 global customers predominantly in Northern Europe. We are very excited to expand this proven, industry leading solution to the US.
Why join the Mid-Market Division in Trintech
Already have a proven solution with over 1400 global customers and now we are going to be launching in the US. No other solution like it exists specifically for the Mid-Market in the US.
Our customers success is priority one and will be the key driver to success.
We pride ourselves on creating and maintaining a fun and collaborative culture of support and success for all employees.
This will be an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team and will offer all successful employees a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth.
Trintech offers competitive compensation (base plus commission), full benefits, a positive, customer-centric and fun work environment.
The Mid-Market Solutions Rep will be based in Addison, Texas and join a fast-growing team responsible for landing new clients with our Adra suite of financial close solutions. We are looking for an inside sales professional who is a highly motivated individual, driven to succeed by reaching sales targets with lead generation, including qualification of all inbound and outbound leads via the phone, web, email and events.
Specifically, Mid-Market Sales Reps will:
- Proactively prospect into accounts, maintain a healthy pipeline and close business
- Build relationships with key decision makers to identify business needs
- Overcome objections, understand the competitive landscape and effectively communicate the value proposition of the Adra suite of solutions to decision makers
- Ability to nurture prospects and navigate through the sales cycle
- Track sales activity in SalesForce
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in sales
- Hunter mentality with a strong track record of lead generation, inside sales and business development
- Demonstrated success in achieving targets
- Comfortable in a high-velocity sales environment
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Customer-centric attitude a must
- Work well in a team, high energy level atmosphere
- Occasional travel may be required
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Trintech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable Federal, state or local municipal law.