Security Solutions Lead | EMEIA
Jamf | 101 - Sales EMEIA
Who we are:
Jamf, the standard for Apple in the enterprise, extends the legendary Apple experience people love to businesses, schools, and government organizations. After watching hundreds of users struggle to deploy, update, and secure Apple computers, iPads, and iPhones in business and in the classroom, we knew there had to be a better way to handle such pesky IT functions. Removing the barriers of technology and empowering doctors to treat patients, teachers to teach, and businesses to thrive.
Today, more than 34,000 customers from more than 150 countries rely on Jamf to help them succeed with Apple. We don’t say we are the best, but we strive to be the best. We are a group of curious, self-starters with a passion for making people’s lives easier, paving the way for a better Apple experience in government organizations, hospitals, businesses, and schools.
What you’ll do at Jamf:
At Jamf, we empower people to be their best selves and do their best work. The Security Solutions Lead's primary role is to support the Jamf | Protect sales efforts. The position provides key technical assistance for customers and sales professionals in order to define compelling technology needs driving sales. The position requires the ability to evaluate technical requirements of new sales opportunities and present technical solutions to meet the needs of prospective and exiting customers. Key to the success of the position is an ability to provide endpoint security expertise in architecting and executing successful strategies in complex customer environments.
- Collaborate with sales teams to qualify, educate and close business with existing and prospective customers
- Present benefits and key advantages of Jamf security solution to customer stakeholders (CISO, Security, etc)
- Architect solution strategies with sales engineering resources by leveraging Jamf products and partners
- Contribute to the sales and technical team’s knowledge base and readily shares feedback to Support, Marketing, and Product / Engineering teams
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within and outside the organisation regarding Apple security in order to maintain domain and technical leadership
- Manage solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities
- Manage and report activities, sales pipeline and assist with forecasts
- Responds to solution related responses to RFPs/RFIs
- Performs all job responsibilities in alignment with the core values, mission and purpose of the organization
- Adheres to the highest moral, ethical and legal standards to deliver an environment that promotes respect, innovation and creativity
- Supports and promotes a positive, inclusive workplace one in which the talents and strengths of our increasingly diverse workforce are welcomed, further developed and manifested in our work
- 5-7 years of technical sales, support or services experience (required)
- 3+ years exposure to information security, endpoint security products, related architecture, technologies and relevant competing solutions (required)
- Desire to advance knowledge of endpoint security, trends and threats to organizations (required)
- 2-4 years consultative selling to multiple levels within complex organizations (preferred)
- Advanced proficiency with Apple technology (macOS and iOS) and mobile device management (MDM) in an enterprise setting
- Strong communication and presentation skills with proven ability to deliver complex technical terms in an easy to understand manner
- Ability to interact effectively with co-workers in a results driven culture with an ability to engage and establish trust and rapport with all levels of customers and employees
- Travel: 25-50% within Europe
How we help you reach your best potential:
- We are progressive, but laid back. You are free to be you and work how you work best. Here, you manage your own day and your own work style.
- Be your own self-starter. We support each other no doubt, but we thrive taking initiative and are empowered to roll up our sleeves, dig in, and push forward.
- Everyone has a voice, and everyone can make a difference, our more than 90% employee retention rate agrees!
- Opportunity to make a real and meaningful impact for more than 34,000 global customers with the best Apple Device Management solution in the world
- We put people over profits – which is why our customers keep coming back to us at a 96% customer retention rate
- 20 of the Top 25 Fortune 500 companies rely on Jamf to do their best work.
- We are relentless, but we are selfless. You can create and be creative, dig in, break it down, and troubleshoot to help others make sense of technology.
- Best – in – class training in professional growth and product knowledge.
You are the right kind of Jamf if:
You go above and beyond for others, genuine and willing to help, always. You support the team around you, you don’t point fingers or pass blame. You take responsibility for your actions, are open, and respect others. You value different perspectives, in how you work and how you learn. You are naturally inquisitive, like to create and be creative. You are a problem solver, curious and resourceful, self-driven and constantly improving. You roll up your sleeves and dig in. You are excited by not knowing what may lie ahead. You are willing to take risks, try new things, even fail just to do it better next time. You’re not a jerk. You put people first. You are a good person, someone who just wants to do the right thing.
Our mission is simple; we help organizations succeed with Apple. At Jamf, we put people first. We focus on the human before we focus on the technology. We are just good people that have it in their gut to do what’s right – for our customers, our employees, and our communities.