PowerSchool | G&A
The account receivable/collections associate is accountable for optimizing the maximum cash collection from customers. This position serves as a main customer contact regarding invoicing and payments, while handling large volumes of calls and emails. The Customer Service Associate must enjoy working directly with customers and be able to correctly analyze invoices, payments and credit memos. . The successful candidate must be able to communicate effectively, work independently, and be capable of meeting strict deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Plan, analyze, and collect on past due accounts while maintaining a strict adherence to our Collections policies and procedures
- Collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast-paced goal oriented collections department.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department
- Identify and implement process improvement opportunities in the collection process
- Dynamic decision-making and impeccable judgment
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Internal and External customer interface
- Participate in team planning meetings
- High volume phone calls to assigned delinquent customers
- Provide excellent & considerate customer service to clients and sales
- Consistently deliver a high level of service to achieve and maintain high satisfaction levels and support client retention
- Research, resolve, and respond to issues and inquiries from clients
- Proficiency with MS Excel
- SFDC and/or Netsuite Knowledge a plus
- Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
- Commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve complex problems requiring changes in priorities and workflow, or partnering with other units
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision while being a member of the team
- Must be able to communicate effectively and work cross functionally
- Goal-oriented with an acute attention to detail
- Solution-oriented approach to work