EMEA ABM & Use Case Marketing Mgr
TIBCO | 77000 Global Field Marketing
The primary objectives of this role are to own the strategy for, and manage the Account Based Marketing and Use Case Marketing activities across TIBCO’s EMEA region. The EMEA ABM and Use Case Marketing Manager will work closely with numerous teams, individuals, Executives and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to deliver pipeline and revenue from Account Based and Use Case Marketing programs.
The successful candidate will be joining an innovative, fast paced and highly collaborative Marketing team who recently won the coveted Sirius Decisions 2019 Return on Integration award for sales and marketing alignment for the introduction of Use Case Marketing.
The role reports to the Senior Director of EMEA Marketing and will be based in our brand new office in Dublin, Ireland.
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Plan, organise and execute programs to generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Define and execute TIBCO’s EMEA ABM strategy with a One-to-One, One-to-Few and One-to-Many approach.
- Work with the Regional Sales Vice Presidents, Sales Directors, Account Executives and Field Marketing Managers to define and review the accounts to sit in each category above.
- Work with the Global and EMEA digital teams to align digital programs in the region as required.
- Lead the development, production and implementation of strategic Use Case marketing programs in EMEA that position the Company and its products in high visibility with customers, partners, prospects.
- This element of the role will work closely with the Global Use Case Marketing Director who has responsibility for the Global strategy.
- Work with external and internal resources on content creation to support the ABM and Use Case programs including eBooks, customer use case stories, industry case studies and thought leadership material.
- Serve as the ABM and Use Case liaison between the Marketing, Sales, Inside Sales, BDEs (Business Development Executives), Campaign, Digital and Content functions as well as with outside vendors and agencies.
- Evaluate new ABM vendors as required to support the approach in EMEA.
- Budget management and associated purchasing process management
- Manage ABM and Use Case program operational elements using our in-house tools and collaborate with the Marketing operations team
- Work closely with the Marketing analytics team to tune and update the appropriate dashboards and ensure that ABM KPIs are aligned with the Global ABM team
- Report results and KPIs for EMEA Use Case marketing in alignment with the Global Campaign team KPIs
- ABM evangelism, enablement and reporting including regular update calls/meetings with multiple teams/stakeholders in the EMEA and Global business.
Key Performance Indicators:
- For Use Case Marketing: achievement of clearly stated objectives in terms of target number of MELs (Marketing Engaged Leads), MQLs (Marketing Qualified Leads), SALs (Sales Accepted Leads), SQLs (Sales Qualified Leads) and Marketing Originated Bookings per quarter.
- For ABM: defined contribution to the named accounts as above with funnel targets. In addition, achievement of target conversion rates through the funnel, number of net new leads/contacts per account, engagement targets per account, number and value of opportunities, pipeline and closed/won business per account.
- Quality of working relationships both internal and external to the business
- Wider contribution to the team