EMEA Campaigns Manager
Ping Identity | Marketing - Lead Generation (7102)
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
As the EMEA Campaigns Manager, located in either London or Paris, you will work in partnership with your counterpart(s) from the Global team to develop and implement integrated campaigns that deliver on brand and business objectives across EMEA.Reporting to the Head of EMEA Marketing, you will be responsible for helping to align and right-size global corporate campaigns to EMEA marketing strategy, creating and executing end-to-end campaigns that generate awareness and drive leads that contribute to sales pipeline growth and revenue.We are seeking someone who is highly creative, proactive, hands-on and has the ability to manage deadlines and work collaboratively in a very fast-paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Right-size global campaigns to EMEA requirements to achieve maximum ROI.
- Design EMEA-specific campaign programs and tactics in response to local market opportunities.
- Own the execution of end-to-end marketing campaigns across EMEA, working with cross functional teams including regional field marketing, product marketing, partner marketing and sales to ensure the plan is appropriate, adequate and effective.
- Develop and execute campaigns across a variety of product offerings, solutions, verticals and personas, and including account-based marketing (ABM) campaigns.
- Support regional field marketing on local EMEA asset needs.
- Manage production with our inhouse design and web teams, and via our agencies, ensuring execution timelines are met.
- Work with lead development teams on campaign training and lead follow-up.
- Track and analyse the results of campaigns, to refine and optimise.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders on announcements for upcoming campaigns, status on current campaigns, and results on completed campaigns.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 years of marketing experience in a campaign management capacity.
- Experience marketing within a B2B, enterprise-level sales environment.
- Strong track record of driving new revenue and accelerating pipeline.
- Strong skills in utilising marketing tools, including CRM (Salesforce).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong ability to multi-task while keeping priorities in the proper order.
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details.
- Strong team player with high energy and ability to think creatively.
Apply Now for our EMEA Campaigns Manager here at Ping Identity!