MINDBODY | Sales
As an Executive Assistant, the successful individual will possess a proven track record of success, strong work ethic, great attention to detail and good critical thinking skills. Responsibilities include schedule management, coordination of travel and events, project planning and drafting of internal and external communications. This highly skilled individual will also be responsible for gathering data, creating ad hoc reports and preparing presentation materials.
Provide administrative and clerical support to one or more departments and leaders at all levels. Requires knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. Handles details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/meetings of executive staff and outside individuals. May coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, understand priority / urgency and reorganize appropriately. Help organize and communicate agendas.
- Utilize Excel and other reporting programs to access, process, and format data on standard and ad hoc reports.
- Compose, prepare, and proofread correspondence and presentations.
- Prepare documents for daily meetings, format for review and signature.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with time sensitive deadline.
- Assist with the budgeting process and budget tracking, making sure to track deadlines, and provide coordination to ensure a successful process. Track invoices, create POs, and coordinate with Finance department on these matters.
- Adhere to compliance with applicable rules and regulations regarding Board of Directors and Committee matters, including advance distribution of materials in electronic/paper format.
- Work directly with external vendors, partners, and service providers.
- Make travel arrangements, prepare detailed itineraries, and provide the needed confirmations.
- Plan and execute special projects such as departmental events, offsite meetings, and team building activities.
- Manages departmental recognition, tracks headcount and spending.
- Meet and greet visitors and clients, coordinate conference rooms and make meal arrangements.
- Prepare and track expense reports, including reconciling all credit card receipts.
- Maintain a high level of discretion, confidentiality and professionalism, with internal and external “clients” of MINDBODY.
- May run personal errands
- All other duties as required.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred (or equal combination of education and experience).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS Office Suite: including Outlook, Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Proficient with office tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy, maintaining the highest confidentiality and professionalism on all matters.
- Exceptionally organized, highly intuitive, and able to anticipate needs.
- Adept in utilizing AV/telephonic equipment.