EagleView | Legal
We’re currently hiring for a Contracts Specialist to join our Legal Team. This person will evaluate, draft and negotiate contract terms and conditions pertaining to licensed products with government and commercial customers, attorneys and procurement personnel.
- Perform comprehensive contract review and evaluation with attention to detail and the ability to identify risks to the company.
- Interpret contract requirements and contract change impacts.
- Develop a contract position and articulate that position to government and commercial customers, attorneys and other professionals.
- Negotiate contractual terms and suggest viable alternatives during negotiations to lessen the company’s risk and maximize benefits to the company.
- Draft contractual language.
- Work with and communicate effectively with senior management and in-house counsel to solve contractual issues.
- Work with and communicate effectively with sales, project management, and finance to coordinate contract details.
- Close out contracts including finalizing outstanding contract issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Procurement, Contract Law or another related field strongly preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar general contracting environment, preferably working directly in contract administration and/or paralegal work.
- Solid understanding of contract law.
- Reliable, self-managed individual with sound judgment and meticulous attention to detail.
- Must possess strong written and analytical skills.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- The ability to perform multiple duties in a fast-paced work environment.
- The ability to work within and maintain databases (Prior experience with Salesforce is preferred).
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.