AI Solutions Project Manager
Regulatory DataCorp | Product Development
As part of our high energy Product Management team, the AI Solutions Product Manager will have a distinct focus on the delivery of industry disrupting products that solve the needs of RDC customers and align with our company vision.
As a Product Manager, you will develop a deep understanding how our customers leverage RDC screening products for financial crime prevention needs and execute on the strategic roadmap for your product(s). In this role you will collaborate closely with customers, designers, engineers, analysts, and other cross-functional team members within the organization to ensure that our products meet the needs of our customers and are delivered on-time and within budget. You will guide prioritization and delivery of the future features for a key part of RDC product offering, focusing on advancing cognitive technologies using artificial intelligence and machine learning. This role calls for a strong, proactive leader capable of autonomously driving multiple projects.
RDC Product team members thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment and work equally well with software developers, data scientists, data engineers, marketing, sales, & support teams, driving coordination and ensuring the success of their projects. They will transform new product initiatives in machine learning and artificial intelligence into actionable set of delivered product features, ultimately communicating product enhancements to customers and stakeholders.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
· Lead the detailed requirement scoping, functional design, and quality delivery of RDC’s AI and Machine Learning related products and capabilities
· Act as AI SME for existing products working closely with business analysts, data scientists, model governance & development to select and promote product features with customers and customer facing staff
· Proactively compile detailed requirements/use cases and ensure that the engineering team has tasks lined up ahead of release sprints
· Identify and mitigate risks affecting AI releases by leading projects across data engineering, data science, application development, and production deployment
· Author product related and ad hoc deliverables; publish product key performance indicators (metrics) to leadership and stakeholder groups
· Engage directly with customers and RDC support staff to drive AI Product proof of concepts, delivery, and model governance maintenance
· Collaborate with product and technology leadership to invent and drive new innovations for upcoming roadmaps
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field
· 5+ years of IT experience, and 2+ years of experience as IT Product/Solution Owner.
· Thorough understanding of SDLC processes and Machine Learning applications
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Effective interpersonal skills and communication style
· Experience working within technology and data companies
· Knowledge about the financial service industry and compliance vertical a plus