Client Engagement Specialist
Numerator | Operations
- Guide client users on Numerator’s web based platforms to navigate the system, interpret results, and design reports to answer their key business questions while maintaining a professional and empathetic attitude.
- Providing prompt and thorough response to client inquiries.
- Utilize designated support solutions/software in order to manage and document customer interactions.
- Develop a deep understanding of Numerator data, solutions and services including key differentiators.
- Educate clients on data methodology, site navigation and, report outputs.
- Facilitate resolution of issues with respective internal teams as client advocate.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Bachelor's degree (any field) with a passion for marketing, research and account management/growth.
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint (or equivalent)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-confidence coupled with strong presentation skills
- Experience working with large data sets a plus.
- Experience in Consumer Goods, Retail, or Market Research Industry is a plus.
- Would like experience in Customer Success or Support roles, ideally with a SaaS solution provider but not required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.