MINDBODY | People & CultureSkills & Requirements
Connecting the world to wellness
MINDBODY emerged from the simple idea that small business owners deserve the time to focus on what matters most: their customers. Our software has transformed that vision into the world's leading wellness services marketplace, linking hundreds of thousands of passionate health, wellness and beauty professionals to the millions of clients they serve.
MINDBODY is a cloud-based business management software for the wellness services industry.
We serve about 35 million consumers located in 130 countries & territories.
At MINDBODY, work-life balance takes on a new meaning for us. When your life goals & values align with the work you do every day, balance is second nature.
We help inspired business owners seamlessly succeed & individuals all over the globe lead healthier, happier lives with our technology.
Company Overview - https://company.mindbodyonline.com/
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
· 2-5 years of professional experience and/or internship experience in a Recruiting, HR, or Administrative support role.
· 1+ years of working experience in Excel, Outlook, and MS Office programs.
· 1+ years of customer facing support experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business with concentration in Human Resources, or related field. Equivalent work experience can be substituted.
· Familiarity with HR and Recruiting information systems preferred.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with Recruiters to execute candidate interview strategy and plan for all job requisitions.
• Manage scheduling of phone, video and in-person interviews for Recruiters, Hiring Managers and candidates to ensure a positive and efficient experience.
• Communicate interview details to candidate and act as the first and primary point of contact on day-of-interview for both the candidate and interviewers, including handling all scheduling changes or unforeseen disruptions.
• Coordinate scheduling of pre- and post-interview debrief meetings and create interview materials for the interview team.
• Responds to a high volume of Recruiting team, hiring manager, and candidate requests in a timely and professional manner. Answers inquiries as trained. Understands implication of answers.
• Directs other questions/inquiries to appropriate staff for resolution.
• Execute new hire onboarding processes and track background checks and paperwork; ensure that new hires are fully aware of their start details well in advance of their first day.
• Keep various logs and tracking spreadsheets current and accurate for reference and reporting purposes.
• Assist with the creation, maintenance and updates of Recruiting team documents, such as offer letters, new hire documents, and systems templates.
• Develop a deep understanding of Recruiting platforms and technologies for case generation and troubleshooting as needed.
• Arrange candidate travel, transportation and accommodations.
• Support Recruiting Program Manager and Senior Director of Talent Acquisition with operational projects and tasks as needed.
• Handle all sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy, maintaining confidentiality and professionalism.
• Communicate professionally, tactfully, and with the utmost diplomacy, treating all candidates and team members with dignity and respect.
SCOPE OF SUPERVISION/AUTHORITY:
• Duties for this position are performed under limited supervision
• You will be responsible for planning and organizing their own work, which may or may not be directly related to general business operations of the company or its customers
• You will receive training and guidance from manager as needed
• Individual contributors may be required to regularly exercise discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance depending on the nature of the position
• There is no direct management responsibility for the position
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• You will need dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard
• This position is mostly stationary and will be required to remain stationary for extended periods of time
• Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet