Director of Demand Generation
KIBO | Sales/Marketing
At Kibo, we provide cloud commerce solutions inspired by our clients' needs and designed to empower their teams. Together, we can help them see further, think bigger, and climb higher.
Our software and services include eCommerce, Order Management, Personalization, and Mobile Point-of-Commerce. We serve retailers, manufacturers, and brands, and our solutions are designed to power the shopping experience – from first click to doorstep – and to scale with them as their business grows.
The Demand Generation Director will own acquiring new pipeline and influencing sales-originated deals through driving qualified leads to the sales team, influencing the SDR strategy, scaling an account-based marketing strategy, and exploring/growing other initiatives. You will own reporting on metrics like marketing-originated pipeline and quality of leads. We’re looking for someone who thrives in high-velocity organizations and excels at building strong partnerships with the sales organization. This role will work in collaboration with the heads of product and event marketing.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Scale the revenue engine: you will optimize the existing paid marketing strategy (across social, remarketing, display) and provide strategic guidance for content marketing and SEO.
- Expand lead generation: you will lead the development and execution of a lead-based strategy through paid and non-paid programs, partner marketing, database marketing, etc., to generate qualified opportunities.
- Own, refine, and report on acquisition metrics such as qualified versus unqualified pipeline, MELs, demo requests, and digital performance indicators.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions
- Work with the product marketing team to build and optimize lead generation strategy based on buyer journey and personas
- Maintain and build a strong relationship with the key internal teams, especially Product and Sales
- Refine and scale a sophisticated account-based marketing strategy.
- Influence the MarTech stack evaluation and purchase decisions
- Nurture and support our paid media agency & third parties to promote high performance
- 5-10 years of experience in driving revenue with B2B SaaS organizations
- Master at developing, executing, and measuring innovative and results-focused demand programs and campaigns
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement, forecasting and ROI, and program execution skills
- Experience working across multiple product lines and buyer profiles
- Experience with direct gifting and intent software a bonus
- Strong project management and organizational skills, including creating project plans, setting priorities, and trafficking projects to meet strict deadlines
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM, particularly Marketo and Salesforce.com