Sales Executive - New Business
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
Sales Executive – New Business
Desired Skill Level: Experienced
Trintech is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Sales Executive to own a regional sales Territory and sell Trintech solutions into this Territory. Candidates should be experienced closing complex deals to Fortune 5000 companies. You will be selling into the office of the CFO and the office of the CIO. The ideal candidate will have a solid knowledge of accounting and/or finance principles. Working within a SaaS company in a sales capacity is also a plus.
As part of our Sales team, you will enable our customers to automate and accelerate their financial close processes using the most modern and innovative tools in the industry. Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re growing quickly by creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into our offerings.
What You Get to Do:
- Drive new business opportunities in an assigned Territory
- Identify companies that would benefit from Trintech solutions
- Build relationships high and wide within those organizations
- Learn the customers’ business, pain points and how Trintech solutions can drive value. Articulate this value.
- Collaborate with Partners and third parties to support strategic customer initiatives
- Establish the Trintech brand promise and ROI for large, multinational customers
- Build relationships with key stakeholders throughout the office of the CFO and CIO to ensure that their mutual goals are achieved
What We Need in You:
- 5+ years of Sales experience, with demonstrable skill in managing mid six figure annual customer spends
- 5+ years of selling SaaS solutions, ideally to either the office of the CIO or CFO
- Demonstrable experience working six and (ideally) seven figure deals
- Strong fintech awareness and ecosystem knowledge
- Extremely strong relationship building and presentation skills
- The ability to structure and plan your work, and execute to your plan
- A positive attitude!
- Ability to blend strategic instincts with effective execution
- Passion for understanding customers, their problems, opportunities and experiences
- Ability to establish rapport, credibility & influence at all levels of an organization
- Ability to tell a great story and set a compelling vision for multiple parts of the organization
- An MBA is certainly a plus
- Experience using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools