Key Account Manager
Trintech | Sales/Marketing
Desired Skill Level: Experienced
Trintech is looking for energetic Key Account Managers to advance our goal of bringing great Record to Report Cloud solutions to market, and help our customers transform their financial processes.
As part of our Sales team, you will enable our customers to automate and accelerate their financial close processes using the most modern and innovative tools in the industry. Our environment is fast-paced and exciting. We’re growing quickly by creating new solutions, enhancing our existing solutions and incorporating greater degrees of data and customer feedback into our offerings.
You’ll help build a world class customer experience by ensuring our customers fully adopt and get maximum value from Trintech solutions.
What You Get to Do:
· Work with a group of established customers who have already made the decision to buy a Trintech solution
· Collaborate with Partners and third parties to support strategic customer initiatives such as digital and financial transformation
· Establish a monthly, quarterly and annual communication cadence with key customers
· Drive usage & adoption of Trintech solutions within a defined customer base
· Reaffirm the Trintech brand promise and ROI for large, multinational customers
· Build relationships with key stakeholders throughout the office of the CFO and CIO to ensure that their mutual goals are achieved
· Discover and execute on opportunities for expansion within the defined territory
· Ensure customer issues receive appropriate attention, including escalation as necessary
· Build and execute on territory and account plans
· Drive customer health together with Customer Success & other departments
· “Own” and grow a book of business through alignment and execution
· 5+ years of Account Management (Sales) experience, with demonstrable skill in managing mid six figure annual customer spends
· 5+ years of selling SaaS solutions, ideally to either the office of the CIO or CFO
· Demonstrable experience working six and (ideally) seven figure deals
· Strong fintech awareness and ecosystem knowledge
· Extremely strong relationship building and presentation skills
· The ability to structure and plan your work, and execute to your plan
· A positive attitude!
· Ability to blend strategic instincts with effective execution
· Passion for understanding customers, their problems, opportunities and experiences
· Ability to establish rapport, credibility & influence at all levels of an organization
· Ability to tell a great story and set a compelling vision for multiple parts of the organization
· An MBA is certainly a plus
· Experience using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools