Team Leader Operations
Numerator | Operations
The position reports to Manager Operations of the unit in a vertical and is responsible to coordinate and liaise with stakeholders in India and Onshore on day to day deliverable of team, thereby ensuring correct and timely deliverable in given unit in a vertical. The Person will be focused to run the operations of the assigned team and deliver efficiencies.
- Learn the process and gain knowledge as par with SME, thereby, be a point of contact for team members in case of any technical query
- Effective delivery management by ensuring high quality work in agreed timelines
- Work closely with India and Onshore leaders / stakeholders to efficiently manage the aligned unit
- Focuses on improving productivity of the teams though various levers of continuous improvement.
- Effective People Management of the span and ensure data driven performance management is done.
- KRA alignment of team members to promote and deploy data-oriented approach.
- Execute R&R mechanism to motivate people as per their performance.
- Have appropriate succession planning in place for critical roles (like SME, Supervisor, Trainer) so that associates can be groomed up the ladder
- Should be able to effectively lead conflict management in his team and resolve issues.
- Identify and lead Six Sigma GB/BB projects in a timely fashion for successful closure.
- BE/B.Tech from a reputed university. Or, non-BE/B.Tech graduation (MBA preferred)
- Relevant experience of 6+ years in handling operations.
- 2+ years of experience in leading teams over multiple geographies.
- Should be Six Sigma Green Belt trained.
- Should have domain expertise in market research or from FMCG domain
- Should be solution oriented individual and think out of the box
- Directly managed operations for a span of 20+ associates
- Highly creative individual with balance of implementation and business knowledge as well as excellent ability to communicate concepts and design rationale