TIBCO | 65000 EBX R&D
Join TIBCO Orchestra Networks core product R&D team, and get involved in the next generation of multidomain data management software. The Software Engineer will be working in one or multiple of the following areas:
- Data modeling and its editors (data model studio)
- Data validation and near real-time validation state display
- User permission rules and their editor
- Workflow engine, workflow modeling and its editors
- Various data views: tabular, hierarchical, tiled, etc
- Data comparison, data merge and their user interfaces
- Domain-specific languages and their easy-to-use editors
The job holder will be expected to perform the following: -
- Within the team, you will enhance a feature-rich, model-driven, highly scalable and reliable data management system, written in Java on the back-end, and TypeScript/React on the front-end.
- Get a clear understanding of the needs and priorities.
- Define the needed Java APIs and the REST microservices.
- Implement the needed features using state-of-the-art software engineering: UML modeling, design patterns, unit tests, coding (Java on the back-end, TypeScript/React on the front-end).
- Work with the Support team to solve third-level issues.