Marketing Operations Analyst
Lone Wolf Technologies | Marketing
We are looking for a motivated Marketing Operations Analyst to join our partnership-forming Marketplace team. This person will act as a link between external business partners and the internal team, as well as provide analytical insights and report on the ongoing success of the team’s initiatives.
The Marketing Operations Analyst assists in the delivery of strategy, roadmap and prioritization for Lone Wolf’s forming and ongoing partnerships with other organizations in the real estate or software space. This role combines client-facing communication skills, business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, partner feedback and technology to develop seamless partner experiences.
The Marketing Operations Analyst will work closely with the Partner Marketing Manager to develop business cases, establish key performance indicators for their product areas, and ensure that the roadmap items are in service to improve the key metrics. The Marketing Operations Analyst has a sense of urgency to deliver the most partner value in the fastest time possible.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
· Serves as the voice of our external partners, understanding the partners’ needs and communicate those to the team.
· Owns the growth plan for their partnership goals.
· Intimately knows the product offerings of Lone Wolf as well as our business processes.
· Develops business case for a new partnership opportunity, works with leadership and cross-functional teams to get alignment.
· Runs regularly scheduled business reviews for their ongoing partnership growth and success, and monitors KPIs to ensure success metrics are being met, prioritizes options for enhancement.
· Keep pace with industry changes and competitive intelligence to ensure differentiation
Skills & Requirements
· 1-2 years of experience in an Analyst role
· Background in sales, operations, or other client-facing roles is a plus
· Ability to take market trends, data and feedback from customers, sales and support to breakdown strategy into market requirements.
· Business Acumen - experience working with financial metrics (e.g. revenue, bookings, attrition, profitability etc.) preferred
· Strong interpersonal skills for working with multiple departments and subject matter experts
· Self-starter and able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· A technical aptitude for understand technical concepts and simplifying them
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business, Marketing, Project Mangement, or similar
· Experience in or exposure to the real estate industry is a plus