JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Manager Partners & Ecosystem
Misys | Sales & Sales Operations | Frankfurt,
Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, we provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
…What will you contribute?
Working as part of the Europe region team, and reporting to the Europe Regional Finance Director, this role is the key interface to the Professional Services (PS) business. Responsible for P&L ownership, the task involves working with the PS management team on contract oversight, balancing competing priorities across the portfolio & improvement initiatives.
Financial tasks include accounting and balance sheet oversight – particularly onerous contracts, POC revenue recognition, AI/billing reviews as well as ownership and co-ordination of controls and audit requirements. This person will be responsible for reviewing the commercial terms on new deals, people movements, work at risk and concessions. Ad hoc analysis will be required to support specific initiatives.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables will include, but are not limited to, the following:
To work closely with Regional and local DACH/EE and Global leadership (Sales/PS/Marketing) on all aspects of the DACH/EE Ecosystem Management.
Key objective is to build the right Partner ecosystem (regional and global partners) to drive SALES for Finastra.
The Partner Manager actively manages our relationship with specific Ecosystem consulting and systems integration partners in specific Countries or multiple countries and is accountable for:
- Business Planning - Develop, execute and manage the respective annual partner business plans to drive success across DACH/EE. Metrics include the delivery of agreed annual initial licence fee targets, driving partner collaboration to agreed go to market solutions per territory, regional ecosystem partner growth/global partner engagement, successfully managing the engagement with all Finastra business areas and acting as the prime point of contact for each key partner
- Field Alignment and Issue Escalation – Develop and maintain meaningful, sales-oriented relationships with each partner’s executive leadership, regional management, key account teams and Finastra stakeholders. Act as the Finastra ambassador for the overall relationship(s) and collaborate across Finastra and partners’ leadership to determine partnering strategies.
- Training and Solution Enablement – Support the enablement of partner field resources, across sales and implementation consulting, for targeted campaigns, products and solutions.
- Maintain Leadership Alignment – Work with executive sponsors from within Finastra and the partners to maintain alignment; Develop and maintain relationships with relevant Finastra Leadership, becoming their trusted advisor on regional partner strategy and pursuits; Increase the penetration of the partner technology in our core industry offerings
Implementation Enablement : The Partner manager is responsible for working closely with Sales and Global Services to enable the required Delivery ecosystem, Working with Sales and GS to understand resource gaps and work with GS and partners to build that capability to ensure delivery success
Go to Market Enablement: The Partner Manager works to enable their specific Partner Strategy and Campaigns.
- Strategy and Formation – Select, structure, and negotiate new relationships and/or new initiatives within existing relationships to support Finastra Solutions and Campaigns
- Annual Planning – Developing FY plans for partners’ targeted sales campaigns, resource staffing, joint marketing activities (e.g. events, materials, and awareness), sales engagement, investment plans and training / capability development plans.
- Governance – setting and running the necessary progress review and reporting processes with each partner
- Campaign Enablement – Qualify, develop, and execute enabled go-to-market campaigns.
Partner Sales Origination and Advancement:
Expectations of the Partner Manager as part of the sales organization
- Win Enablement – Support the pre-sales activities related to go-to-market campaigns; Drive incremental growth through direct involvement in Joint Account Planning; Contribute key insight and competitive intelligence to win strategies and proposal responses; Help improve win rate as a result of increased skills and capabilities developed within partners
- Joint Pipeline Management – Conduct regular reviews of joint pipelines; Drive appropriate opportunity qualification. Generate increased investments in joint business development.
- Sales Interlock (Partner and Sales) – Understand Finastra’s overall global sales execution model & target markets and identify/qualify potential opportunities/leads stemming from the partners. Assume a sales-focused approach, working closely with Regional Sales Directors and the partners’ sales forces.
- Direct Involvement – Direct participation in the sales cycle for key ‘must win’ opportunities.
- Solid Alliance / Sales track record within an Enterprise Software Organisation (7+ years)
- Solid track record of Alliances core competencies eg Sales engagement, partner enablement , Recruitment and management of partners
- Knowledge and existing network of key DACH/EE countries partners
- Experience of working in the FSI markets with partners would be beneficial
- Degree / Graduate education
At Finastra the future of finance is open. For more information please view our website: www.finastra.com/careers
Public date: 12th May 2017