JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Associate Director, Business Applications
Vista Equity Partners | Vista Consulting Group | Austin, TX
Location: Austin or Chicago office preferred; remote OK
- Guide portfolio companies through complex business transformation programs.
- Direct and assign responsibilities to teams of VCG, implementation partner and portfolio company personnel through the business transformation.
- Validate the translation of business requirements into technical solutions.
- Gain a firm understanding of cloud-based solutions (including, but not limited to Salesforce.com) in order to drive adjustments from best practice guidelines when implementing for each portfolio company.
- Guide creation and execution of project work plans and revise as appropriate.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively, including workshops, status meetings with the project team (portfolio companies, implementation vendors and management team) and executive steering committee meetings.
- Review deliverables, perform engagement reviews and enforce quality assurance procedures.
- Be assigned responsibility for developing, enhancing, and when appropriate establishing preferred vendor relationships under the direction of the Managing Director, Business Applications.
- Enforce strategic and methodological execution of program deliverables and drive outcomes.
- Review vendor and implementation partner proposals and statements of work and recommend scope, approach and staffing adjustments where necessary.
- Manage development of Business Applications program / process improvements, etc.
- Develop relationships with and guide senior executives at portfolio companies and within VCG.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering or equivalent experience. Accounting, Finance and other technical or business degrees will be considered.
- MS/MBA or advanced degree preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience including work as a program/project manager.
- Prior experience managing complex packaged/hosted/SaaS software implementation projects. Experience with cloud-based solutions such as Salesforce.com or NetSuite is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with Sales, Order to Cash, Support and Professional Services business processes.
- Strong technical background and knowledge.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of project delivery, interacting with all levels of management.
- Prior experience in a consulting firm is desired, but not required.
- Willingness to travel up to 60% (domestic).