JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Software Quality Engineer
Ping Identity | Product Development - IDaaS (5102) | Austin, TX
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's build on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
*This position does not currently sponsor Visas*
As a Software Quality Engineer, you will be responsible for test plan creation, maintenance, review and execution. You will also be responsible for creating and maintaining automated functional and integration tests and test environments. In addition to working on the Quality Assurance team, you will interact with product managers, architects, developers as well as technical writers all throughout the product lifecycle - from concept to implementation - and act as the voice of the customer to maintain quality of the product suite.
- Participate in requirements, design, test plan reviews
- Create test plans, test strategy for new features and major enhancements
- Create, develop, deploy, maintain automated tests
- Review product as well as test automation code changes
- Review and contribute to customer facing documentation
- 8+ years of experience
- Ability to manually test new features from requirement/design review through product shipment.
- Experience with testing distributed applications and/or SaaS solutions
- Experience with tools in the Software Development Life Cycle including: source control, build systems, issue tracking, and requirements management
- Proficient in Unix/Linux operating systems
- Strong team attitude, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Clear and strong communication skills
- Experience testing web-based APIs (for example, APIs based on the REST architecture)
- Automated testing using Java and TestNG with Maven
- Experience in E2E & Integration tests of complex systems
- Experience in installing & configuring of complex systems
- Experience working within client/server architecture
- Experience with the following tools and technologies: Java, TestNG, LDAP, JSON, XML, OAuth (1, 2), OpenID Connect, Docker, Amazon Web Services