JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Cvent | Client Services | Atlanta, GA
Cvent is an exciting, fast-growing tech company that provides industry-leading software to event professionals around the world. Our suite of services – online event registration, venue selection, mobile apps, email marketing, web surveys, and targeted hotel advertising opportunities – have positioned us a major player in the estimated $565 billion global meetings and events industry.
We’re looking for Product Consultants who are ready to take the first steps toward starting a career at Cvent. As a Product Consultant, you will join our dynamic, close-knit Client Services department and gain best-in-class customer service experience. This is a great opportunity to build a career at a company that’s transforming its industry. This particular role requires a bilingual candidate, who can read, write, and speak one or more of the following languages in addition to English: Spanish, French, or Portuguese.
Product Consultants serve as our clients’ primary point of contact while they are using Cvent’s software. In this role, you will be responsible for exercising an expert-level of product knowledge to ensure our clients are able to realize the full benefits of Cvent’s software. Product consultants spend 60 percent of the day assisting clients on the phone or via email, in addition to other special products and daily activities.
The ideal candidate should be extremely motivated with excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, fun work environment. We’re looking for someone who gets excited about having an important impact on a successful, growing company known for its customer service. Our Client Services team is made up of people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to: business, psychology, communications and computer information systems.
What You Will Be Doing
- Demonstrate detailed product knowledge when assisting clients both on the phone and via email
- Respond to client’s questions about Cvent's software on the Customer Care line
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to help them use Cvent's products to effectively meet their business goals
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product
- Collaborate with the sales team to introduce new features and opportunities to clients
- First level of escalation from Tier 1 support
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Tier 1 team members
- Conduct internal training to help teach new features or advance technics
- Serve as a liaison with development to properly communicate client’s issues
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree with strong academic credentials
- Ability to read, write, and speak Spanish, French, and/or Portuguese is a plus (in addition to English)
- Strong business acumen, ethics and high integrity
- Ability to handle high inbound and outbound call volume with corresponding high talk time
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated success developing relationships over the phone
- Experience using general office software applications such as Word and Excel
- Working experience Photoshop and Illustrator a plus
- Working experience using sales automation products such as Salesforce.com and web collaboration tools like WebEx is a plus
- Understanding of relational database management, and of Web Applications and Web User Interface Design (UI) is a plus
- Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc...) is also a plus