Senior Member Technical Staff
TIBCO | 73754 Mashery Sales Support | Pune,
Mashery was born out of key business needs in the market to enable faster app development and partner growth, provide better and more secure API performance, and deliver data-powered insights. We help customers launch their API programs quickly to get new products and services to market faster, and connect with business partners more easily to foster innovation and expand routes to market. We can also deliver successful API performance with integrated security, and ensure that analytics including a performance dashboard helps users to understand what works, what doesn’t, and how to determine what data sets will provide the most value.
We have an immediate need for a Senior Java Engineer to join our TIBCO Mashery team. As a Senior UI Engineer, you will have an opportunity to engineer strategic connectors and adapters for our on-prem solution, Mashery Local, and for our overall cloud solution, Mashery Traffic Manager, which is a SaaS, multi-tenant and distributed environment. These connectors/adapters complement Mashery product features by providing a means of extending platform capabilities to cover customer needs that are unavailable out of box.
The role of Senior UI Engineer requires a deep understanding of developing highly scalable engineering software for the Mashery cloud as well as the on-prem solution that includes requirements gathering, designing, developing, peer review and testing of these custom features using traditional and Agile development methodologies. You welcome the challenge of solving interesting engineering problems while also being mindful of product and customer requirements as well as deadlines. You are also a team player who takes pride in his own work as well as helping the team succeed by assisting others as needed.
- The role will require working with the product management, product architecture, solutions architecture, UX team to influence, get buy-in and collaborate with other engineers in the team.
- Scope of engineering will be for Mashery WebApps related efforts and SSO integrations with Mashery Developer Portal and API Control Center functionalities.
- Understand the requirements quickly, architect and design engineering solutions with pros/cons analysis validatefeasibility with POC/prototype if needed, provide effort estimations as inputs to SOWs, develop using best engineering practices, peer reviewand take it all the way to production releases while collaborating with quality engineers, stakeholders, and the build/release team.
- Collaborate actively with cross functional stakeholders along the life cycle of software development by publishing well written knowledge base articles that includes requirements understanding, functional specs, design and architectural diagrams. Well versed in working with collaborative tools likeConfluence wiki, JIRA, Git/Stash and Hipchat.
- Effective problem solving and analytical ability to understand production issues quickly using analytics tool like Kibana & Splunk for RCA.