JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Sales Executive Corporate Banking
Misys | Sales & Sales Operations | Frankfurt,
Finastra: Who are we?
Formed in 2017 by the combination of Misys and D+H, Finastra provide the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning retail banking, transaction banking, lending, capital markets and treasury.
Our solutions enable customers to deploy mission critical technology on premises or in the cloud. With our scale and geographical reach we drive valued solutions and opportunity for customers regardless of size or geography. Through our open, secure, and reliable solutions, we empower customers to accelerate growth, optimize cost, mitigate risk and continually evolve to meet their changing needs.
Why work for Finastra?
At Finastra we are changing the world of financial services. We unlock the potential of people and businesses in finance, creating a platform for open innovation through our incredible ecosystem and talent in more than 40 countries across the world. We revel in global knowledge sharing, diversity and opportunity and that puts Finastra in the best position to create client value as we cooperate and co-create, together. Each one of our 10,000 people is part of one team, leveraging the wealth of our collective knowledge, passion and creativity. This is your opportunity to join a world-class team, working with people who are leading the financial services industry through innovation, growth and value.
Responsibilities & Deliverables
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Driving and engaging with clients in concert with SW sales to migrate customers to Fusion ready versions of Finastra software
- Create the Finastra solution quality based competitive positioning value statement and deliver it throughout the lifecycle of sales process – both internally and externally
- Engage and own the transformational approach on core deals, partnering with SW sales, in generating and building solution sales opportunities; team-up with other Finastra staff: pre-sales, professional services in order to build and lead the winning team that will make you successful
- Managing your pipeline and forecasting of deals & resources needed to close and win new business
- Build fundamental account plans, operational strategy and drive activity, using existing tools in SFDC (Revegy)
- Identify repeatable service solution areas, build pipeline and run sales campaigns
- Generate leads through cold-calling, networking and various other prospecting techniques
- Leverage Finastra telesales for programmatic lead generation
- Determine qualified leads through evaluation of prospect requirements and development of a concise understanding of prospects’ decision-making processes and criteria
- Development of relationships with decision-influencing, senior executives within prospect organizations
- Move opportunities along the sales process, applying diligence to value creation and close plans
- Manage the forecasting process related to deals and resources needed to close and win new business
- Track record of consistently exceeding annual quota targets
- Successful completion of a Master’s Degree or relevant Business/Banking qualifications / experience will be a benefit
- Extensive contacts within the DACH Banks space
- Bachelor level degree or equivalent is essential for the role
- Extensive industry knowledge and being able to understand the Finastra solution set positioning and capabilities
- You will have 10+ years relevant sales experience within Banking with strong existing client relationships; ideally you have a background in Corporate/Transaction Banking, having worked at a bank in your previous life
- In-depth knowledge of retail, commercial and corporate banking
- Experience in setting up and closing complex services deals
- A deep understanding of the business drivers affecting the target customer base
- High level of focus and energy
- Ability to sustain a high level of quality, even when working under pressure
- Ability to make concise recommendations to senior executives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong social skills, able to work effectively with people at all levels, including the Misys leadership team
If you are an ambitious individual who is keen to join an award-winning solution-focused organization, then please apply today!
At Finastra the future of finance is open. For more information please view our website: www.finastra.com/careers
Public date: 27th of September 2017