JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Project Manager
Misys | Global Services | Singapore,
Misys: Who are we?
Misys is one of the world’s leading producers of financial services software,providing the broadest and deepest portfolio of products on the market. We are helping to transform the global financial services industry by making financial institutions more resilient, more efficient, and more competitive. Over the past three years Misys has delivered 73 product releases, launched five new products, won over 40 awards, acquired IND to tap into digital channels, CCS to expand our lending offering and closed over 1,000 deals while gaining over 60 new customers. Misys solutions are used by some of the world's leading financial institutions! Including:
• 48 of the world's 50 largest banks
• 16 of the top 25 syndicated loan book runners
• 12 of the top 20 asset managers
• More than 90 asset managers and hedge funds
Why work for Misys?
Misys believes in empowering its people by providing the necessary tools they need to achieve success. Whether it is developing a new product, writing new software, building relationships with clients, or recruiting the best talent, rest assured that with Misys, the future is yours to shape. Our expansive network allows us to provide opportunities for growth in and outside of our organization. Be a part of a team of people who value and challenge you. If employed at Misys, you will work with people who are leading the financial services industry in innovation.
Misys is seeking to appoint a Senior Project Manager with experience in Core Banking and Transaction Banking products. Appointment will be on a Permanent basis. The successful candidate will lead and manage projects across the South East Asia region.
• As part of the Professional Services team, lead the implementation of Misys Banking products into banks and other financial services organisations.
• In conjunction with the client and Misys, develop plans for delivery, balancing client priorities with Misys capacity, quality and delivery risk.
• Deliver to the plan and demonstrate business value throughout, thereby maintaining customer confidence and support.
• Establish and maintain effective governance at all levels.
• Manage all resources assigned, including third party suppliers when necessary.
• Adhere to sound project controls in planning, delivery, issue and risk management and reporting.
• Adhere to scope.
• Maintain sound financial controls and reporting.
Your Qualifications and Experience
• Strong domain knowledge of Banking software systems, and insights into how they deliver business value.
• Strong understanding of financial services regulatory environments in Singapore and across the region.
• Proven ability to deliver a complex program of work over an extended duration.
• Experience working inside a major software vendor, and insight into how to get things done.
• Tertiary qualifications in a technical discipline.
• Formal project management qualifications are desirable.
• Prior experience as a business, technical or operational manager in a Banking environment is desirable.
• A structured and disciplined approach to project management.
• Ability to build positive working relationships across teams from varying cultures, and maintain these relationships over a sustained period of time.
• Independence and initiative.
• Leadership skills and a positive attitude.
• Regional language skills would be of benefit.