JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Solutions Marketing Manager (Treaury & Capital Markets, APAC)
Misys | Marketing | Singapore,
The Solution Marketing Manager focused on Treasury & Capital Markets in APAC will have a strong understanding of current trends and challenges faced by capital markets firms, particularly in the Asia Pacific region.
The successful candidate will report to the Regional Head of Marketing for APAC and will work closely with the global community of Solution Marketing Managers in the treasury & capital markets arena.
A key set of stakeholders to work with also include product management, pre-sales and sales teams for pre-trade, risk management, post-trade, treasury and investment management.
The candidate will create exciting and unique messaging for our solutions for the region and contribute to the global proposition. They will build brand awareness at a regional level, with thought leadership specific to the APAC region in the treasury & capital markets space. They will ensure that the sales team are equipped with the necessary tools to close deals within that solution area.
• Be an evangelist for treasury & capital markets both internally and externally
• Develop and execute market focused go-to-market programs for our solutions in the treasury and capital markets space that grow revenue and market share.
• Develop effective targeting, messaging and positioning, and communicate that messaging and positioning to all internal and external audiences in the region.
• Collaborate with the Asia Pacific regional marketing team members to develop solution-specific marketing programs in the relevant territories.
• Localize global treasury & capital markets solution collateral for regional market fit • Develop regional press release and regional thought leadership content
• Support field readiness through the development and delivery of sales tools, eg. sales guides, presentations and competitive responses for our APAC customers and prospects.
• Collaborate with product management and sales to bring competitive solutions to market • Support regional events, eg solution days, Finastra Universe customer event etc.
• Submit awards nominations for customers using any of our treasury and capital markets solutions in the region.
• A minimum of five years’ experience in the financial services and/or software market within product marketing /marketing communications. Experience in treasury or capital markets areas would be valuable.
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and writing skills.
• Proven success in creating and executing on marketing plans that deliver results
• Sufficient financial and technical experience to understand customers’ business problems.
• Written or spoken proficiency in one or more local languages in Asia Pacific will be preferred
• Masters or Bachelor degree from accredited university in business or CIM Diploma.
If you are an ambitious individual who is keen to succeed within this critical role in our Marketing Department then please apply today!