JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Director/Manager, Corporate Travel
Cvent | Operations | Tysons Corner, VA
Cvent is seeking an experienced Director/Manager, Corproate Travel to assist with the development of the company's Corporate Travel Program. This role will report to the Vice President, Operations/Procurement.
The appropriate candidate will work directly with Cvent’s Travel Team located in India to understand the current process, identify recommended areas of improvement and provide suggestions and recommendations to the VP, Operations/Procurement.
What You Will Be Doing
- Review the current travel processes and procedures to identify areas of improvement
- Will oversee the travel team of 8 agents who manage all travel for Cvent's 3,000 employees
- Work with the travel team to resolve outstanding issues and bring them to a close
- Create documentation to track and monitor progress
- Conduct calls with the travel team and staff located in India as needed
- Conduct meetings with VP, Operations/Procurement to share information and progress
- Ultimately provide a complete action plan to put approved suggestions in place
- Update and deliver direction to the Travel Manager and travel team located in India
- Create SOP documents with Travel Manager to document all travel processes
- Additional travel related responsibilities as needed and delivered by VP, Operations/Procurement
What You Need for this Position
- 3-8+ years of travel experience with air, car and hotel with both domestic and international exposure
- Project Management experience preferred
- Ability to take direction but still self-manage
- Ability to manage others
- Ability to share information in an organized and professional manner
- Familiarization with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail oriented
- Able to understand and meet deadlines and goals
- Great time management