JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Director, Accounts Receivable (Invoicing)
Cvent | Finance | Gurgaon, Haryana
Director- Contracts Management
Job Description: The candidate will be a Director in Cvent’s Finance Division and will be working directly with the Associate Vice President, Finance & India Controller to achieve and improve the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for the Contracts Management team.
Finance Team: Our team of 90 Finance professionals is a close-knit group of dynamic and high-energy professionals. Cvent hires bright people who are willing to learn and are extremely motivated to succeed. We have people from various educational backgrounds including, but not limited to Bachelor of Commerce and Economics, Charted Accountants & MBAs
Work Hours: Hybrid Shift (12:00 PM to 9:30 PM IST)
- Ensure accuracy standards and compliance to internal policies & procedures is followed for contracts implemented in Salesforce (SF) CRM system
- Responsible for overseeing and monitoring the day-to-day invoicing operations, ensuring that invoices are accurate and sent out timely
- Respond to and resolve complex billing issues and escalations
- Adhere to timelines for processing contract amendments and invoice credits
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly close cycle for the Accounts Receivable (AR) module in EBS
- Indentify process inefficiencies and recommend remediation to strengthen control environment in financial and operational areas through the use of system automation and relevant tools
- Ensure invoicing related to new products, through development or acquisition, are incorporated into the invoicing process
- Partner with cross functional teams to share best practices and improve communication and procedures
- Hires, coaches and motivates team; monitors & help to improve team productivity and performance metrics
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 12-15 Years of experience in similar profile, preferably in a software company of which at least 5 years must be in a people leadership role
- Demonstrated ability to inspire and motivate others and work effectively through influence and collaboration
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) , must be articulate, detail-oriented, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-changing entrepreneurial environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, prior experience of working in SF and Oracle EBS is an added advantage
- Intellectual curiosity about the business and solving problems
- Adaptable, open to change and able to work in ambiguous situations and respond to new information and unexpected circumstances
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills including the ability to easily convey concepts and priorities as well as ability to solicit feedback and inputs