JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Supervisor, Professional Services
PowerSchool | Services | Bengaluru, Karnataka
The Development Team Lead must be able to able to skillfully arrange and participate in meetings between Developers in the Bangalore office and the Customer Education Team located throughout the US. Skills in executing virtual meetings that allow team members to clearly communicate their needs and challenges with each other are critical. Creating highly productive virtual meeting practices and procedures will define the success of the incorporation of team members throughout the world and their ability to collaborate on complex tasks. Candidate must have outstanding English speaking and listening skills. These skills are critical to the success of the team’s ability to communicate effectively.
- 5+ years of work experience in IT Web Application Development,with 2+ yrs of Leading Team.
- Extensive experience with cross browser compatibility issues and optimization for the web
- Moderate experience in using version control systems subversion (SVN) or Github
- Moderate experience in Responsive Development
- Moderate experience in developing engaging and interactive UI designs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Deep knowledge of Mac, Windows, and Linux platforms, mobile platforms, enterprise content management systems, and other technical environments
- Able to operate within a structured environment, but able to foresee and/or solve problems when they arise
- Strong mentoring skills, including the ability to mentor new and existing technical staff
- Team-oriented player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, with a clear focus on meeting project deadlines, who is able to work well under pressure