JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Paid Search & Digital Analyst
Mediaocean | Operations | Chicago, IL
The Paid Search Analyst will work in a high-performance team environment managing high-touch Search campaigns including SEM or PPC, Google Display Network (GDN), YouTube, Bing, Facebook, social ad buying, mobile, etc. Requires self-motivation, acute attention to detail and commitment to delivering high levels of performance in competitive markets utilizing platforms like Google AdWords, Bing, Google Analytics and other digital channels. They adhere to the fulfillment processes and workflow for all MBuy clients and responsible for the setup and performance of SEM and other associated digital campaigns across multiple clients.
The candidate for this position will need an expert-level working understanding of the digital footprint offered by SEM, and a strong detailed working knowledge of other digital advertising platforms. This is a unique opportunity to support Search campaigns and alongside learn and execute on how cross-channel marketing makes a difference for marketers, large and small businesses alike.
MBuy, a division of Mediaocean is a managed service media buying and planning agency, with a dedicated and advanced Strategy & Analytics team. MBuy is comprised of analytical marketing experts – leveraging the best of analytics and flawless execution to exceed advertising goals for businesses across the country.
- Research/ propose paid search campaigns, including design and development of strategy, identification of landing pages, keywords, ad copy, post-click tagging for campaign analysis and Google Analytics insight for continuous improvement
- Create, implement, optimize and manage pay-per-click, Google Display Network (GDN), Bing/Yahoo, mobile, display, and social campaigns
- Identify and utilize successful bidding strategies and effective keyword management on pay-per-click search engines to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (e.g., CPA, CPL, etc.)
- Add performance data and commentary to client-facing monthly reports, collaborate on the development of competitive analyses, increase overall search performance efficiency in conjunction with other media channels
- Train and instill the importance of an SEM integrated media strategy and work with other analysts and internal resources on account and campaign related issues
- Maintain high levels of current knowledge of best practices and strategies in the management of cross-channel paid media
- 1+ years of experience in digital marketing including SEM, social, reach extension, video, or display advertising. Working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role. Experience managing small and large SEM campaigns, understanding of bid intelligence and bid management, embracing technology to automate tasks
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including campaign performance against benchmarks and KPIs
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
- Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of SEM, PPC platforms, bid intelligence and management, including but not limited to Google AdWords, Google Display Network, Facebook, twitter, YouTube, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results. Resourceful, results-driven and excels at working with teams to “get things done”
- Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management. Digital agency experience preferred.
- BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent required. A degree or coursework in statistics, economics, mathematics, computer science, information systems is preferred.