JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Marketing Operations Analyst
Social Solutions | Sales/Marketing | Austin, TX
Do you get excited about making data driven decisions? Are you a go to digital marketer when it comes to reporting and driving operational efficiency? Does doing all that in a high-growth software company that serves the nonprofit industry sound like the best job ever? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do:
- Maintain weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual trend and metrics reports that show effectiveness of marketing’s contribution to the business
- Develop our weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting decks, in partnership with functional stakeholders on the team
- Go beyond maintaining our data to truly understand and interpret it so that we can improve our marketing performance through data-driven decisions
- Understand and monitor the marketing budget, including planning and estimating project costs and developing annual budgets with marketing team stakeholders
- Create and implement scalable processes to drive team efficiency, and maintain policies and procedures documents
- Oversee cadences and ensure deliverables are met for internal and external reporting needs
- Manage vendors to ensure any outsourced projects are being completed within scope
- Own the administration of our MarTech tools by managing user access and process governance, and providing insight to help improve the use of these tools
- Be the go-to expert in our Marketo instance so that our execution and use of the tool meets process standards for accurate, efficient reporting
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team to ensure leads are flowing to sales efficiently and the programs are being credited appropriately
- Work closely with marketing leadership and sales operations to ensure database is routinely scrubbed and maintained to remove duplicates and junk information
- BA/BS in marketing, business, or related field
- 2+ years managing projects full-time, with a year working with a marketing or sales operations team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a knack for interpreting data
- Experience managing a budget is strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in XLS and PPT
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and other project management tools (Asana, Basecamp, etc)
- Proven ability to implement process improvements and be a hub for team efficiency
- Experience with SalesForce CRM and any marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, or HubSpot
Why We’re Awesome:
Fun Fact: If given the choice, our marketing team is more likely to covet an Academy Award than an Olympic Gold Medal.
At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions’ software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That’s not all, folks!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.