JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Vice President, Marketing
DealerSocket | Sales/Marketing | Dallas, TX
DealerSocket is seeking a VP of Marketing, an executive position tasked with creating a successful go to market strategy. Reporting into the Chief Marketing and Sales Officer, this role will focus on lead generation, sales enablement, product marketing, and branding.
- Develop and execute a go to market plan that results in substantial revenue growth for the organization.
- Partner with Sales to provide leads, campaigns and sales collateral, prospect database and sales enablement tools, including website and digital content.
- Own and maintain the annual marketing plan and budget
- Develop marketing team to own all facets of marketing- including content, website, demand generation, PR, analytics, SEO/M, events, etc.
- Marketing leadership experience with a B2B SaaS company
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Humility, hunger and eagerness to grow and improve
- Ability to work productively with internal groups, including executive team and board
- Experience with modern strategies for inbound and outbound lead generation
- Prior experience driving Customer Retention marketing initiatives
- Ability to partner with sales team to optimize customer buying journey
- Strong project management, planning and budgeting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Possesses a strong sense of urgency and ownership over projects and deliverables
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Marketo
- Ability to “roll up your sleeves” and dive into projects with the team
- Track record of delivering results
- Proven experience developing lead / demand generation program & strategies for a B2B SaaS or similar company
- Several examples where you have successfully partnered with Product and Sales teams to achieve Product Marketing consistency and success
- OVERALL EXPERIENCE: At least 5 years’ experience managing the strategic development and execution of marketing activities in a software environment
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field; MBA, preferred
- LOCATION: Local to or willingness to relocate to Dallas, TX, San Clemente, CA, or Draper, UT