JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
PowerSchool | Services | Bengaluru, Karnataka
This position, under the general direction of both the supervisor and director, provides support for our award-winning K-12 software systems. This position is responsible for creating, updating and delivering a wide spectrum of reports and processes relating to the Professional Services and Support organizations. The reports and processes managed by in this position will be used for business decision making. The successful candidate will have the ability to create reports in multiple online systems, to follow and update process flows, to analyze and interpret data, and to provide timely delivery of reports to management which will be used for strategic business planning
• Update, track, and deliver operational and financial reports on a recurring basis
• Create and update Executive-level PowerPoints to be used in company-wide presentations
• Manage Project Status list and follow-up with company leaders to ensure projects are on track
• Create and maintain a repository of Project Templates to be standardized across teams
• Provide online systems support to multiple groups within Professional Services and Support organizations
• Liaise with finance, accounting, marketing and sales departments to complete projects and gather data
• Compile data sets that will provide analysis of monthly and yearly info/trends against operational budget
• Create and deliver reports which span support volume, agent performance, and other reports using Excel and various CRM systems
• Consolidates information into actionable items, reports and presentations to make critical strategic decision
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
• Conduct data analysis; evaluate business processes; determine business needs; identify requirements; and develop data system analysis
• Perform reporting, testing and maintenance of enterprise systems and identify alternative methods for better operation and use
• Create and deliver ad-hoc analysis and all other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• 1-3 years’ prior experience in a data analyst role
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Excel
• Must be able to manage multiple projects at the same time
• Salesforce experience required
• Prior CRM and ERP experience required
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
• Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
• Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
• Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience