Finance Customer Support I
Vertafore | Customer Service | Atlanta, GA
The purpose of this position is to provide Technical Support representation as a Specialist I. The individual will take on a key role in orchestrating and managing technical customer support cases for Vertafore products, particularly serving the insurance premium finance market. The individual will work cases to resolution and develop Root Cause reporting. The position will focus on timely case resolution, customer relationship building, and improving overall customer experience. The individual will partner with the Support staff on continuous improvement through team collaboration, content documentation, and assisting with product strategy decisions.
· As a self-driven leader, you enjoy identifying issues and opportunities for product improvement and customer usability through defect trends, root cause analysis, release management knowledge, cross functional team input, feedback from advisory boards, and other sources.
· You will be directly impacting the customer’s ability to improve productivity, manage account needs, standardize and streamline processes, as well as capture data for strategic decision-making. You will also be the “face” of Vertafore with our customers.
· You have the aptitude to learn, take on, and communicate Support related front and back end product work of other products or disciplines, product integration, reading and executing scripts, and development of workflow practices.
· You partner well with Vertafore management, trainers and representatives to resolve Support issues. As a mentor or coach, you are viewed as helpful and effective in continuous improvement. You will be a strong liaison with other Vertafore teams such as Product Development, Professional Services, and Sales.
· You like working independently and within small teams to build new Vertafore processes. This includes exercising proper use and adherence to customer management tools, promoting content knowledge base growth, positively effecting strategic or tactical defect resolution, and solving complex escalated customer issues.
· Background in accounting/finance, economics, banking, or payroll solutions.
· Bachelor’s degree Finance, Accounting, or equivalent work experience preferred
· 1+ years Technical, Application Support and Customer Service experience preferred
· Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
· Preferably familiar and/or proficient on one or more of the following:
- Excel, HTML, Adobe, Web Browser/Web Based products
· Exceptional interpersonal and customer service experience required
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Have wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
· General understanding of insurance and insurance workflow
- Understanding of financial applications and calculations
*May be required to provide additional after-hours support to provide resolution or assistance to customers.
- Travel would be 10% or less.
WHY VERTAFORE: Be part of the transformation, unleash your potential and make an impact!
Over the past 40 years, Vertafore has advanced the business of insurance by bringing together the best software in the industry to help agencies, carriers, and MGAs run their organizations. Today, we’re proud to say hundreds of thousands of Vertafore users rely on our solutions to write business faster, cut costs, and fuel growth by increasing collaboration and streamlining processes. Vertafore helps our customers deliver exceptional value to their clients with innovative, intuitive, and comprehensive products and services. Vertafore leads the industry with secure, cloud-based mobile products that provide superior reporting and analytics, delivering actionable insight— right when customers need it most.
Vertafore strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law equal employment.