JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
TIBCO | 62701 Jaspersoft Dev Client | Stafford, TX
Join the Engineering Team of one of the most widely used Business Intelligence products!
This is a hands-on, lead development position. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of other front-end engineers
- Supervising product UI
- Ensuring code unity and integrity
- Represent the software applications engineering team for all phases of development projects
- Develop an architecture of front end applications and implement new features and enhancements
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Owner to collect production UI requirements and create solutions
- Estimate project levels of effort
- Maintain development progress schedule and status documents; deliver projects on time
- Make recommendations that address known or possible issues
- Work closely with other Development teams on changes required by all projects
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members