JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sales Engineer - Public Administration
Superion | Sales/Marketing | New York, NY
Works with Account Executives and Sales Management to support the selling process to evaluate and solve prospect and existing client needs related to Superion’s software, conduct product presentations, and perform product demonstrations.
- Responsible for maintaining remote home office.
- Makes product presentations, answers prospect questions and is knowledgeable about prospect business needs.
- Leverages product, industry, and business process knowledge to formulate business solutions that serve prospect business needs.
- Delivers product demonstrations on Superion Solutions using advanced demonstration techniques and methods which include scenario based scripts.
- Serves as a resource for demonstration scripting and enhancement recommendations.
- Works as a member of a sales team to assist in the sale of assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of specific products including various solutions, market, and competitive intelligence.
- Provides product content to sales executive for inclusion into proposals for clients utilizing Superion, LLC resources and tools.
- Assists in developing and documenting sales plans, strategies and product sales presentations.
- Provides product related responses to RFPs.
- Provides sales support business solutions.
- Evaluates existing systems and/or user needs to analyze, design, recommend and implement system changes.
- Takes an active/ownership role in resolving issues and challenges within the product sales process.
- Maintains a network of contacts keeping product knowledge current.
- Identifies challenges and issues within the product sales process.
- Assists in finding solutions to product sales challenges.
- Attends Superion User Groups and Trade Shows to showcase products to advance the sales process.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Previous experience with pre-sales engineering.
- Communicates ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner appropriate to an audience including executive levels.
- Must be able to provide presentations and demonstrations in front of a large group of attendees.
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public.
- Strong knowledge of using advanced audio visual tools and methods to showcase products in the most compelling manner.
- 80-90% Travel is required.
As part of the requirements of this position, it is necessary that you have access to a major credit card that will support the required travel. It will be your responsibility or use your own credit card. If at any time during your employment your credit card will not allow you to meet the required travel obligations, it may be grounds for dismissal.
Our clients include government public safety agencies and other government entities. A contractual obligation we have with most of them is that employees working with them must meet their security requirements. This often requires separate background checks by those agencies and providing them with documents that include personal identifiable information. Please be aware that this is a contractual requirement that we must meet and represents a condition of employment for those employees affected.