JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Information Security Analyst II
Superion | IT | Lake Mary, FL
Superion, LLC is seeking an Information Security Analyst to join its Information Security, Risk & Compliance team. This unique and challenging position will work closely with key stakeholders to implement a security architecture as it relates to cloud implementation and hosting, as well as maintain a secure operating environment for existing Superion technology, applications, employees and office locations.
Cloud Security Responsibilities
- Work closely with stakeholders to drive security architecture for cloud-based solutions.
- Identify and assist with deployment of security controls required to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of Superion Cloud assets and infrastructure.
- Assist with Cloud implementation of the Secure Software Development Life Cycle, specifically related to program interfaces, application architecture, data protection, identity and access management.
- Perform governance duties including but not limited to tenant account review, new Use Case approvals, and change management.
- Perform risk management tasks as they relate to all Superion tenant subscriptions and activity.
- Monitor and audit all Superion-owned cloud environments.
General Information Security Responsibilities
- Work closely with Information Services to mitigate critical threats to the organization.
- Work closely with Information Services to identify and resolve system vulnerabilities.
- Implement security technologies to protect Superion assets.
- Troubleshoot and resolve service desk cases related to information security issues.
- Research potential attempts to compromise the confidentiality, integrity, or availability of assets.
- Proactive event review of SIEM, syslog and other logging systems, as part of threat hunting initiative.
- Perform third party vendor security reviews as needed.
- Collaborate laterally throughout the organization to align security strategy with business needs.
- Perform other cybersecurity, risk and regulatory compliance duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Education
- In-depth understanding of security controls as they relate to IaaS, PaaS, SaaS cloud models.
- In-depth understanding of best-in-breed technologies used to maintain a secure cloud infrastructure.
- Experience implementing data-loss prevention technologies.
- Knowledge of security control frameworks such as NIST CSF, ISO 27002, OWASP.
- Knowledge of common application attacks and mitigation strategies.
- Basic understanding of security standards such as PCI, HIPPA, and CJIS.
- CISSP, CCSP or industry-related certification desirable.
- Bachelors in a related field w/ 3-7 years’ experience in a cybersecurity role.
- Self-motivated and well organized. Must be able to prioritize tasks and work well under pressure.
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Experience working with local government agencies a plus.