JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Lead Data Integration Specialist (SQL)
EAB | Technology | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief:
Lead Data Integration Specialist
The Specialist will play a leadership role within the Data Integration Services team. This individual will be helping lead a pool of members through the initial build and launch of a new technology for EAB.
Their primary responsibility is to develop and deploy data integration and configuration procedures between client IT systems and EAB technology. In addition, they work collectively with other EAB project and product development staff to manage client relationship, sets and execute against project milestones, and manage quality, client satisfaction, and engagement throughout the implementation lifecycle.
This role is based in Washington, DC or Richmond, VA.
- Conceptualize, develop and deploy data extraction procedures working collaboratively with new product alpha clients
- Develop recommendations for internal leadership around preferred data integration methodologies
- Ensure barriers to timely completion of Data Integration Services projects are anticipated and overcome
- Work effectively with internal and external project managers to ensure timely delivery of implementation
- Encapsulate findings through new product integration exercises for the overall benefit of EAB data integration effort
- Build and foster strong relationships with all levels of technical and non-technical staff at client institutions
- Proactively identify, recognize, and act on opportunities for improvement in order to advance business goals
- Confront problems, change, and/or challenges quickly and enthusiastically
- Support and lead calls for prospective alpha partners around EAB’s data integration methodology
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years’ experience extracting data from a variety of platforms, performing data mapping, data transformation, and loading data to the target system
- 4+ years’ external client facing experience implementing software solutions
- Fluency in SQL skills
- Experience managing multiple clients/projects/stakeholders simultaneously
- Demonstrated experience serving as a project owner including managing communication progress to stake holders, risk identification and mitigation and facilitating problem solving
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and obtain buy-in
- Valid US Driver’s License
- Willingness to travel domestically up to 15%
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match and day one full vesting
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.