JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
AP AR General Ledger Specialist
STATS | Finance | Limerick, Munster
The AP AR General Ledger Specialist is a key role in the finance organization in Europe and reports directly to the EME controller based in Limerick Ireland.
The role is designed to support our European operation and will assist in centralizing specific functions into Ireland.
- Ownership of our supplier communication channel and ownership of AP timetable
- Purchasing system maintenance (Suppliers / VAT records / Payment details)
- Maintenance of AP ledgers and payment preparation for more than one European Entity
- Month-end Accrual preparation
- Daily recording and processing of bank receipts
- Preparation of receivables communication internally
- Assistance to our international customers where needed
- Preparation of VAT returns for the Irish entity
- Preparation of bank transfer files and Supplier Maintenance
- Preparation of General Ledger journal files
- Year end and month end close
- Assistance with Year-end and other European audits
- Ad-hoc project work as required
Experience and qualifications:
The ideal applicant will:
- Have experience in the disciplines above including taking accounts to a month end close level
- Be comfortable working to tight timeframes and with adherence to local and international timetables in a multinational organization
- Have a relevant qualification in an accounting / finance discipline or be working towards same (IATI, ACCA, CPA , ACA, CIMA)
- Have some experience in a SOX environment
- Be able to demonstrate experience with a relevant ERP system
- A second European language would be a distinct advantage
The right candidate will enjoy:
- An open inclusive and positive culture
- The opportunity to grow the role in a multinational environment
- A bright and pleasant new city center headquarters.
- A competitive benefits package including pension plan, health and dental coverage.
Occasional travel to our other European offices may be required but will be less than 10% of role.
Who We Are:
Our values at STATS mimic those of foundationally great team franchises. We have ambition to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It’s Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We look for candidates that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative GSD environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It’s Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator, and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are a driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and other accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.