JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Sr. HR System Analyst - Workday
Cvent | Information Technology | Gurgaon, Haryana
Cvent is the world's leading provider of cloud-based software for meetings and event management. Our product suite includes tools like online event registration, meeting site selection, event management, e-mail marketing and web surveys. Founded in 1999, we currently have 2,700+ employees and are still growing rapidly. Our headquarters is located outside of DC, in Tyson’s Corner, VA, and we have additional U.S. offices in Portland, OR; Austin, TX; and Atlanta, GA; Gurgaon, India; London, England; and New Brunswick, Canada. Cvent has an award-winning culture and has been recognized as one of the best places to work in the DC area annually by various media and news organizations. We’re looking for recent college graduates and talented junior designers who are ready to go pro, contribute to a growing team, and see first-hand the impact that world-class product design can have in the marketplace.
- Partner with HR, Finance, and PMO to migrate Cvent to a Human Resources Management platform including many modules (Oracle HR, Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Infor, ADP, etc.)
- Help ensure the Cvent HR software deployment meets the business and technical requirements of a fast growing global company
- Take IT service ownership of the HR and HCM platform and 3rd party vendor relationships
- Work closely with the business to enhance, upgrade, deploy, administer, and support the HCM platform
- Design, implement, and support secure inbound and outbound software integrations
- Assist the business with creating complex dashboards, reports, processes, etc.
- Participate in the HCM software community to keep informed of the latest toolsets and functionality
- Drive continuous improvement of HCM systems; make recommendations, evaluate impacts, and implement new system features and releases
- Participate and lead projects for HR systems team
Candidate Requirements and Skills:
- IT Professional with bachelor’s degree in Systems/Computers/Business
- 5 years relevant work experience
- 3 years professional experience with HR technologies, including but not limited to: Oracle HR, Workday, SAP SuccessFactors, Infor, ADP, etc.
- Highly proficient in HCM and HR platforms, security, integrations, and reporting tools
- Knowledge of HR processes and touch points in HCM, payroll, benefits, recruiting and talent
- Strong abilities in systems analysis, requirements gathering, design, implementation, documentation, and project management
- Strong analytical abilities and technical skills with understanding of the "big picture”
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in audience appropriate terms
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills; able to deal with ambiguity
- Highly motivated, results oriented, able to effectively perform independently, with the ability to drive continuous improvement