JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
System Administrator I
Regulatory DataCorp | Information Technology | King of Prussia, PA
System Administrator I
RDC, the recognized leader in risk diligence and anti-money laundering data, has an immediate opening for a System Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and maintaining information systems and programs, training users in systems applications, resolving enterprise technology problems, and supporting Regulatory DataCorp’s business.
The Database & System Administrator (DBSA) is an exceptional innovative person who is able to support RDC’s critical technology infrastructure. The DBSA has the opportunity to learn and implement databases, networks, corporate applications, Windows and Linux servers, and much more. The DBSA position will support the technology and business stakeholders to define, design, implement, and support mission critical infrastructure.
The DBSA is responsible for implementing and maintaining information systems and programs, training users in systems applications, resolving enterprise problems, and supporting RDC’s business. The position’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Own RDC database infrastructure, including design, installation, maintenance, backups, DR/BC planning, monitoring, and problem resolution
- Thoroughly document database, systems, process, and related knowledge elements.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly
- Proactively monitors systems, logs, events, backups and other reports
- Monitor and maintain database storage resources
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to provide support for database services
- Identify, evaluate and procure hardware and software offerings; manage vendor relationships
- Develop and implement solutions to service requests and hardware, software and network problems
- Organize, prepare, and conduct training on RDC IT infrastructure
- Support and enforce company IS policies and procedures.
- Strong customer service focus, demonstrating professional communications (written and verbal), issue ownership and flexible solutions
- Experience analyzing database requirements and designing and implementing solutions
- Database management experience in one of (SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, MongoDB, AWS RDS)
- Experience with support of Linux or Unix
- VMWare or other virtualization platform experience
- Backup and disaster recovery experience
- Experience using Transact SQL
- Experience with change and patch management
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to support 24x7 IT operations, including night or weekend activities
- 1+ years’ experience
- BA/BS in related field
This is a full time salaried position with a competitive salary. At RDC we offer a comprehensive, full-time benefits package that offers medical/dental/vision, life insurance, short/long-term disability, stock options, 401(k), flexible spending accounts and more.
Local candidates need only apply. No phone calls please.
Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer H1-B sponsorship and are not accepting consulting arrangements.
RDC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer