JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Professional Services Consultant (French Speaking)
Trintech | Professional Services | London, England
At Trintech, we’re a passionate global team of finance professionals, domain experts, software and product specialists, international sales and marketing professionals, global service and customer support teams, finance consultants and experienced managers who keep over 1700 companies running 24/7 in 100+ countries. And we are rapidly expanding our team to keep pace with global demand for our Record-to-Report solutions.
As an Implementation Consultant based from our London office (near liverpool street), you will engage independently with clients to implement Trintech’s suite of software applications. You will assist the Project Manager to complete the business needs analysis, project planning, training, and configuration/customisation phases of the implementation. You will often be required to work alone but also as part of a team, to help deliver successful projects to blue-chip customers based in the EMEA region. Key objectives are to implement and configure Trintech’s software solutions in accordance with the project scope, timeframe, manage project issues and customer expectations, deliver on-time solutions, and maintain/improve high customer satisfaction post go-live.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Working knowledge of financial operations and applications
- Abilities in the configuration and implementation of software applications
- Ability to interact with members of customer’s accounting and finance teams
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
- Ability to prepare & present clear business & technical analysis
- Ability to effectively communicate in verbal & written formats
- Understanding of project methodologies & techniques
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel within the EMEA region, at times up to 50% per month
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting or related discipline preferred
- Accounting qualifications preferred
- 1 year’s post qualified experience preferred, preferably in financial operations
- Software consulting & Implementation experience preferred
- Prior experience with design/implementation of accounting solutions preferred
- People / organisational management experience preferred
- Languages: French (Fluent), English (Fluent)