JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
EHR Implementation Consultant I - Bilingual
Greenway Health | Services | Tampa, FL
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for the management of the complete implementation process under the supervision of the Project Manager. This role will be responsible for ensuring the success of our customers by providing both onsite and remote support throughout the process. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, those listed below.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform Operations Assessment or an onsite In Depth Analysis, capturing workflows and protocol within practice
- Serve as the customer’s onsite application expert, ensuring that system setup and ancillary services meet the customer’s expectations
- Assessing customer training requirements and, in conjunction with the Project Manager, preparing implementation objectives and agendas
- Conducting remote check point calls during new implementations and assisting with onsite Go Live support
- Management of onsite delivery personnel and ancillary providers to ensure a successful implementation
- Provide ongoing support to the customer prior to the transition to Greenway support
- Maintain open communication with Project Manager throughout the implementation process providing regular updates
- Delivers high quality product training to our customers, business partners, certified consultants and employees in person at customer location, University or online using approved training curriculum, student materials, instructor tools, presentation tools and other documentation
- Certification program, BA or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years healthcare product support, implementation, training or a similar role
- 1+ years use of Greenway Intergy Billing or EMR software experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Organized • Handle multiple, competing priorities
- Strong capability to adapt and thrive in change
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong creative problem solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Capability to thrive without structure and be self-driven
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is preferred
- Previous healthcare experience is a plus
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- While at work, this position is primarily a sedentary job and requires that the associate can work in an environment where they will consistently be seated for the majority of the work day
- This role requires that one can sit and regularly type on a key board the majority of their work day
- This position requires the ability to observe a computer screen for long periods of time to observe their own and others’ work, as well as, in-coming and out-going communications via the computer and/ or mobile devices
- The role necessitates the ability to listen and speak clearly to customers and other associates
- The work environment is an open room with other associates and noise from others will be part of the regular work day
- This roll requires up to 75% travel
Disclaimer: This Job Summary indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested. Greenway Health, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.