JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Engineer I - Tool Developer
Omnitracs | 6197 - OT MEX - US Support Eng. Svcs. | Mexico City, Mexico City
The Tool Developer serves as a technical resource on the Integration & Testing team to design, develop and maintain tools for simulation, automation and interaction with omnitracs devices. The Tool Developer analyzes, develops, configures and tunes the simulation tools to support I&T team. He will also maintain and improve reporting and analytic systems as well as setup processes to synchronize data between them.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles in Java, C or C#.
- Hands-on experience in web services (REST, SOAP, WSDL etc.), using Apache Commons Suite & Maven
- Strong knowledge in SQL Database such as MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL,d etc.
- Hands-on experience in web development using PHP.
- Experience in a JS framework such as AngularJS, Protractor, Bootstrap, NodeJS, HTML5 etc.
- Related DevOps tools experience (e.g. Jira, Jenkins, Splunk, etc)
- Knowledge in analytic and reporting tools.
- Strong problem solving abilities and capable of articulating specific technical topics or assignments
- Expert in breaking down problems and estimate time for development tasks
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
- Able to work under minimal supervision
- EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field. Master's degree is preferred.
- EXPERIENCE: 3+ years of experience in software development and delivery using software development languages and frameworks.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience with Agile (Scrum or XP),continuous integration and version control (desirable)
- Experience working with near shore/offshore teams (desirable)