JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Director of Partner Marketing
Marketo | Business Development | Denver, CO
Director of Partner Marketing
As a part of the Marketo Partner Marketing team, you will be responsible for contributing to the go-to-market strategy, planning, creation and execution of joint partner marketing programs and content for partners. You love leveraging an ecosystem of partners, have an understanding of the Marketo partner landscape, thrive on working with innovative partners, and enjoy developing partner relationships and programs to drive customer, partner and Marketo value. You enjoy working to integrate partners into co-marketing programs with our Demand, Field, Events and Content marketing teams.
You like new challenges that test your organizational, inter-personal and technology skills. You thrive in a team environment and work enthusiastically with colleagues outside the immediate team to achieve your goals. You like to get your hands dirty and lead the charge from ideation to completion.
- Contribute to strategic joint marketing plans with Marketo partners
- Plan and execute marketing programs such as: joint events, email campaigns, webinars, case studies, and other tactics
- Own the coordination and calendar of partner co-marketing and align shared goals and execution resources with marketing team
- Report and Manage KPIs and partner marketing against objectives and provide analysis of marketing effectiveness
- Collaborate with partners on needs assessment, program creation and roll-out
- Roll-up your sleeves and bring a can-do attitude
Required Skills / Experience:
- 7+ years marketing experience primarily focused in B2B environment
- The person we seek must be organized, possess exceptional communicative skills, and have the right mix of creativity balanced with sensibility towards budget restrictions. You should be flexible with change and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in demand generation, marketing technology, alliance or partner / channel marketing a plus
- The ability to drive initiatives independently while also being closely coordinated with different members of the marketing team
- Enjoy partner engagement and partner marketing program development and execution
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable meeting and working with a large number of partners and juggling multiple projects
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) or equivalent, preferably in Business, Communications, Marketing or equivalent experience
Marketo is an equal opportunity employer