JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Digital Marketing Manager
DealerSocket | Sales/Marketing | ,
DealerSocket was founded in 2001 and is an industry-leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions for the automotive industry. We help automotive dealers increase staff effectiveness, uncover sales opportunities, and increase customer retention- leading to increased revenue month after month. We are growing exponentially, and are looking for phenomenal people to grow with us. In 2015 we expanded our product lines, doubled our employee base, and opened new offices across the country. We pride ourselves on our amazing people, top-notch technology, and fun employee-focused corporate culture.
Job Purpose Summary
Manage new and existing Digital Marketing sales opportunities for current Website customers as a Digital Marketing Manager.
Essential Job Duties
• Establish relationships with DealerSocket website customers within territory to better help them see the value of additional Digital Marketing spend.
• Utilize a customer-focused selling process to identify needs and goals of current DealerSocket customers.
• Find, qualify, and close new sales opportunities.
• Utilize Salesforce internally to track all activities.
• Gain an in-depth knowledge of DealerSocket products and services, SEO/SEM best practices, Google Analytics, PPC, and Social Media
• Build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on the customer, colaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
• Attend and participate in Trade Shows
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent
• Minimum of 2 years sales and account management experience.
• Inside sales experience preferred but not required.
• Able to demonstrate well-honed communication and presenting skills, and the ability to problem solve at time of interview.
• Google Analytics and AdWords Certified preferred
• Background in Digital Marketing preferred
• Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic, and dependability.
• Must be able to deal effectively with people. Ability to work under pressure is essential.
• Thorough knowledge of Websites, Digital Marketing campaign strategies, and DealerSocket products and Services.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Writing samples may be required upon request.
• Ability to identify business issues/requirements and to solve problems with many variables and unique situations.
• Must have the ability to work in a fast- paced office environment
• Strong sales techniques, excellent closing and negotiating skills.
• PC, Windows, and Microsoft Office literacy.
• Self-motivator, "hunter" mentality, disciplined, aggressive and experienced in managing and growing a book of business
Physical Demands (travel, etc)
• Any inability to do the following will disqualify the individual from employment as a Digital Marketing Manager. Typically requires sitting, speaking, and computer use for significant & extended periods of time.
• Some travel required.