Customer Account Executive
TIBCO | 73450 Sales India | Mumbai,
Scope of role
The Strategic Account Executive (SAE) initiates and executes sales transactions of TIBCO software products to prospective, net new clients. SAEs are responsible for either a set of targeted accounts or defined geographic territories.
The SAE is key to the achievement to one of the strategic objectives of TIBCO in SEA-GCH: develop new market share in the Region with the regional key accounts. By opening new markets and new accounts, the SAE will expand the footprint of TIBCO in the region.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle.
- Identify key decision-makers and build strong relationships with customers.
- Penetrate and develop major accounts and new prospects, perform sales presentations to prospects, negotiate contracts, and close new business deals.
- Work closely with the pre-sales technical support team and perform assessments to determine customer requirements.
- Ultimately, the SAE’s primary focus will be selling TIBCO’s strategic value propositions: Analytics, Advanced Analytics and Connected Intelligence Cloud within their designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction, while maximizing sales revenue