JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Senior Consultant - Analytics-2
TIBCO | 58600 PSG EMEA Consultants | Rotterdam,
We are currently strengthening our analytics consulting capability and are looking for hands-on analytical thought leaders who enjoy rolling up their sleeves to solve complex business questions through data. As a member of the TIBCO Professional Services team you will support our clients objectives by assessing their existing capabilities, identifying their future needs and develop road-maps to both deliver rapid business performance improvement and to sustainably enhance their data & analytics capabilities.
You will be hand-on across the TIBCO product range and architect, design and deliver innovative ‘on premise’ and ‘cloud based’ data management, visualisation & integration solutions, taking into account industry best practices and regulatory frameworks (e.g. GDPR). Within TIBCO your work will directly impact the value that we deliver to our clients.
The successful candidate will be able to
- Be able to partner with and build strong relationships with client partner teams including business owners, marketing, IT, and other teams as well as TIBCO internal teams to develop and deliver analytics based solutions
- Proactively identify, prioritise, and conduct analysis that drives meaningful insight on target objectives
- Be adept at managing competing priorities through ad-hoc and regularly planned activities
- Develop and maintain relationships with a variety of architecture and business stakeholders and project managers
- Able to demonstrate significant Business gains through strategic applications Integration initiatives
- Assessment of current application architecture and definition of Target Application Architecture, strategic road map, including assessment of current replacement priorities and legacy application issues
- Approval of application architecture processes & templates to ensure they support the alignment of projects within the target Enterprise
Architecture,and support effective integration opportunities
- Coach and mentor colleagues concerned with application architecture where necessary
- Work with colleagues in technology and business roles to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronisation with changing business needs
- Enhance integration of applications to reduce costs and improve efficiency, ensure the targets of integrating applications and
there byretiring applications are met
- Strong understanding of the Integration and application development lifecycle landscape, with clear connection with TIBCO’s portfolio of leading technologies, but also able to remain unbiased in providing an objective and fact-based viewpoint
- Support the development of future Professional Services engagements, based on analysis of client requirements and technology trends where the use of TIBCO technologies would deliver demonstrable business benefit