JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
EAB | Technology | Washington, DC
EAB is an education best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and services to improve the performance of 1,200+ educational institutions. Headquartered in Washington, D.C., EAB forges and finds the best new ideas and proven practices from its network of thousands of leaders, then customizes and hardwires them into every level of member organizations, creating enduring value.
At EAB, we serve not only our members but each other—that's why we are always working to make sure our employees love their jobs and are invested in their community. See how we've been recognized for this dedication to our employees by checking out our recent awards.
The Role in Brief
Axure Specialist, Product Positioning
This central role within the Product Management team requires a creative, solution-oriented individual. This role will be responsible for the creation of product demos and “explainer” videos that will bring EAB’s suite of leading technologies to life.
Partnering closely with key stakeholders across the Product Management, User Experience and Commercial teams, this individual will be charged with the development of compelling and persuasive narratives that demonstrate to a buyer audience how our technology can improve their student success efforts. Strong communication skills will be put to good use.
This individual will reply primarily on Axure to visualize these narratives as an interactive case study. Reporting to the Director of Product Positioning, this role will lead all phases of product demo/video creation, from market research to synthesizing input of key stakeholders and developing sales scripting.
- Showcase the breadth of EAB’s Student Success Management System (SSMS) through the creation of narrative-driven, static product demos
- Collaborate closely with the Product Management, Product Development, User Experience and Commercial teams to ensure a balance of accuracy and effectiveness in all representations of the technology
- In conjunction with the User Experience team, build a library of Axure widgets to standardize and streamline demo builds
- In conjunction with the Director of Product Positioning, determine the refresh cadence for these demos, based on product developments throughout the course of the year
- In conjunction with the Design Services team, leverage the static demos to build a library of commercially-facing and member-training videos
- Assist the Director and Associate Director of Product Positioning with other commercial responsibilities as needed, including but not limited to refinement of RFP documentation
- Improve and maintain our library of market research, competitive intelligence, and qualitative product feedback
- Stay apprised of best practices for the creation of world-class commercial assets
- Extraordinary attention to detail
- 3-5 years of professional work experience in creating product demos, user research, product design and/or project management
- Expert usage of Axure, or similar prototyping software, with a portfolio of past projects to showcase skill level
- A willingness to learn new software and processes as needed
- A collaborative and consultative nature, with demonstrated experience eliciting feedback from all levels of an organization
- Ability to thrive in a deadline-driven, fast-paced, and often fluid environment
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree, with a focus in information architecture, human computer interaction, interaction design, product design, cognitive or experimental psychology
- Past experience in an educational organization and an understanding of and passion for this field
- Familiarity with Design Thinking and/or Agile methodologies as project management techniques
- Experience designing applications or technology that allow users to quickly visualize patterns, and intuitively navigate within large, complex data sets
- Experience with common design tools such as Sketch, Invision, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Experience in coding
Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, EAB offers a competitive benefits package.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, dependents eligible
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Generous PTO
- Daytime leave policy for community service or fitness activities (up to 10 hours a month each)
- Wellness programs including gym discounts and incentives to promote healthy living
- Dynamic growth opportunities with merit-based promotion philosophy
- Benefits kick in day one, see the full details here.