JOIN OUR TEAM
Our success and the success of our companies starts with talent. That is why Vista Equity Partners prides itself on hiring exceptional people who have the demonstrated potential to grow and develop within our investment teams, consulting practice, and our companies over the course of their career.
To do this, we match those interested in working at Vista with opportunities that reflect their strengths and talents. We strive to provide opportunities that allow our team members to pursue their passions both in and outside of the workplace, with ample opportunities for professional development.
Vista is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture. Our highly motivated team features individuals with a wide range of skillsets and expertise required for the multitude of Vista roles across our investment, administration, operations, and portfolio company teams.
We are committed to continually strengthening the culture of excellence within our Vista family, and a key factor in that pursuit is our people. We are honored that you are considering Vista Equity Partners for your next career move, and we look forward to hearing from you.
VISTA EQUITY PARTNERS
VISTA CONSULTING GROUP
VISTA PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
Global Account Executive
STATS | Sales & Marketing | Chicago, IL
What You’ll Do:
As a successful Global Account Executive at STATS, you'll be motivated, capable and charismatic with a strong interest in sports. You'll thrive on building meaningful client relationships with a consultative approach.
Partnering with the rest of the STATS team, you’ll work with clients on a daily basis and be responsible for overall account management including renewals, strengthening existing relationships, implementing service strategies and increasing sales through upselling.
- Consistently achieve revenue targets through retention, expansion and growth of clients
- Maintain comprehensive account plans for each named account including strategies to penetrate and develop new business
- Manage day to day activity with clients, partnering with STATS team members to ensure the effective implementation and integration of software and solutions
- Book meetings with named account executives and engage key stakeholders within STATS to attend meetings and assist in closing business
- Utilize stakeholder management strategies, and develop winning value propositions for products and services that align to account priorities
- Establish and develop relationships with key executive influencers to anticipate key developments and provide relevant solutions
- Ensure high post-sales customer satisfaction with a proactive service strategy that enables repeat business and value realization
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively forecast and manage a pipeline
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or related field (MBA preferred)
- 8+ years of sales and/or account management experience with a proven track record of success
- Understanding of the rapidly evolving digital media space
- Relevant knowledge of data-driven products and APIs
- History of meeting financial objectives by growing revenue
- Strong sales management process/organizational skills, specifically related to forecasting and utilization of sales tools (including Salesforce.com)
- Functional mastery of account planning and sales execution
- Ability to develop and review effective proposals focusing on business outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and competing interests
- Excellent communication and presentation skills